Thank you for purchasing at The Shattered Web
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLING.
1. Clean surface completely using a non-abrasive
cleanser. Most cleaners and products containing ammonia are NOT Safe!
The best solution recommends using soap and water for this process
2. Dry the surface. Make sure the there
is no soap left on it.
3. Spray a fine mist of water on the
surface. This will allow you to reposition the graphic some if needed.
4. Remove the opaque white backing from
the transfer backing. Make sure that the sticker stays on the transfer
5. Carefully apply the sticker to the
desired surface OR place the sticker face up on a flat
surface. Position the window above the sticker for placement, then
press the window down. Go to Step 6. NOTE: It is best if you
apply the top or bottom of the appliqué and squeegee up or
down. This has proven the best results.
6. Using a squeegee, or a credit card,
remove any air bubbles, working out from the center. Remove as many
as possible, any trapped bubbles can be left.
7. Remove the transfer backing from the
8. If you notice small air bubbles they
will be gone after a few days. Do not poke holes to get rid of bubbles.
Poking holes is a last resort.
NOTE: When poking holes you may
end up with a rough edge around the poked area. The Shattered Web
is not responsible for damage to purchased graphics caused by incorrect
or poorly executed installations.